Saturday, March 28, 2009

MOVIE QUOTES

Greed is good. Greed is right.Greed works.
Greed clarifies, cuts through and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit.
Greed, in all of it's forms - greed for life, for money, knowledge -
has marked the upward surge of mankind.


Badges? We ain't got no badges.
We don't need no badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges.


But, I'm funny how? Funny like a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to fuckin' amuse you?


Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country


My father made him an offer he couldn't refuse.. .
Luca Brasi held a gun to his head, and my father assured him,
that either his brains or his signature would be on the contract.



I'm so rich, I wish I had a dime for every dime I had.



Someday, and that day may never come,
I'll call upon you to do a service for me.



Don Corleone, I am honored and grateful that you have invited me to
your daughter... 's wedding... on the day of your daughter's wedding. And I hope their first child
be a masculine child.


The spider spinning his web for the unwary fly.
The blood is the life, Mr. Renfield.


What we got here is failure to communicate,


Gort. Klaatu Barada Nikto.

It's a Sicilian message. It means Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes.

Don't forget the cannoli.

How's Paully?
Oh Paully... won't see him no more. .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive