Monday, March 16, 2009

TOM WAITS AND MOS' DEF

Don't push me 'cause I'm close -To the streets, to the beach, the bitches, the niggas,the women, the children, the workers,the killers, the addicts, the dealers the quiet, the livest, the realest and that's close
Don't push me, 'cause I'm closeTo the edge, back, middle and frontStrong back shit liftin' it up From the big and the small



The piano has been drinkingAnd the bar stools are all on fire And all the newspapers were just foolingAnd the ash-trays have retired
And I've got a feeling that the piano has been drinking It's just a hunch, The piano has been drinking and he's going to lose his lunch.The bouncer is this Sumo wrestler Kinda cream puff casper milk toast And the owner is just a mental midgetWith the I.Q. of a fencepost. And you can't find your waitress with Geiger counter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive