Saturday, February 21, 2009

TURKEY

I suggest we talk civilly in a month or two and you use the time to contemplate the SINGLE INCIDENT of your blase' response to my pouring my professional guts out to you--dismissive, oh that, I've known that since I was 22. And you expect me to evince "passion" for your hobby horses relating to HTML?? If you treat me as you did when I poured out my LIFE PASSION to you, you can't expect any interest on my part in your cause of the moment that doesn't especially engage my passions. You need to realize that relationship is a two-way street and you spend altogether two much time blaming me and excusing yourself. That engenders quiet rage in me that finally erupts in responses that you find hurtful. ALL THIS IS NOT TENABLE. For us to relate productively, you need to become open to alternative modes of interacting that are kinder and mutual and sympathetic and civil, rather than, yes, truculent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive