Saturday, February 21, 2009

WE GET LETTERS

I believe some of your language condemned me intemperately and angrily if not hysterically. You must see that you can and do dish out, which is probably a major reason you sometimes find me dishing it back to your discomfort and woe. You must learn to talk nicely to me as well as vice versa. You are not perfect and not always the exquisite gentleman in your behavior, although quick to blame me for flaws that you yourself are not devoid of. You certainly have regularly accused me of abusing you, and all abuse on either side must stop, even if we have to tiptoe for awhile to get used to kind behavior. "What in the world are you thinking?" for example is a challenging, inflammatory phase of the sort that picks fights. All this must cease. If we can't talk about something without such accusatory language, we must drop the subject at least temporarily.
Dan, you're just not always right and I always wrong. Please get over it and be a friend, not a combatant. If there are any apologies due in this round, it's from you to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive